Listen to Crossroads!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

GREEN STREET & ON TRAK COMPETE TO OPEN FOR LUPE FIASCO!


Aight, so I couldn't wait til Monday to update this, so here I am. A couple weeks ago, my man Kharakter from On Trak hit me up with the big news...we got selected to compete for the chance to open for LUPE FIASCO. LUPE? LUPE. All of us over here at Green Street are extremely hyped about this but THIS WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YALL SUPPORT. I encourage everyone in the Boston/New England area to try to make it out on April 8th to watch us. CALL ME TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS REGARDING GETTING A RIDE THERE, WE GOT YALL. IT IS A FREE EVENT, and the whole Green Street/On Trak/Mullato family will be out in full effect so check us out!!



More details here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=58332024689&ref=nf

WE TAAKIIN' OVERR, one city at a time. Holla. Back tomorrow with more.

-A-live

2 comments:

Jake says:
March 25, 2009 at 8:41 AM

shits tight.

John McClane says:
March 27, 2009 at 4:35 AM

This is the John McClane...let me know good sirs.