Listen to Crossroads!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Audio heroin.. courtesy of Ken Ross



http://rosskennethmusic.blogspot.com/2009/05/im-still-featuring-alexia-blakley.html

The boy wonder Ken Ross does it again, this time teaming up with Chi-town vocalist Alexia Blakely to bring you nothing but heatrock..the first time I heard this song, I flipped out and despite the play count on my iTunes hittin' like 30, I still cant get enough of this joint.

This is a rough draft, hasnt hit the protools for mixdown yet, but it dont even matter..look for a remix soon feat. yours truly?

Oh, yeah...this boy is opening for N.E.R.D and Estelle.
Dont be scared, hit him up, congratulate him and sit back and watch us take this whole game over.

This song is currently the soundtrack to my life..lol

-A

0 comments: