Listen to Crossroads!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Some unreleased goodies...



Whats goody y'all! Its been a while since I hit y'all with some new ish, so I'm gonna pack some classics in this post.



This first joint is the Intro song for my man Papa E's radio show "Bars 'N Hooks". I made a post about it a couple weeks ago, and we were finally able to record this joint for him, so make sure you check him out. Even though it is an intro song, Papa is a fool and stays playing it all throughout the show...dont get it wrong though, I aint mad at ya!




Next up..I'm gonna hit y'all with a freestyle from '07 when we were guests on "Can't Stop, Won't Stop", the hip-hop radio show at BU. We actually produced the beat that is used in the background as well, it just never got released a song...even though I feel like it might still see the light of day.


I got a couple more joints, but I'm gonna wait 'til the holidays, and hit y'all with some official stocking stuffers...holla.

-A-live

0 comments: